January 27, 2007

Imagined Community

As you may notice if you regularly read the superb blog imagined community its writer Ian is having to travel out to Vietnam for family reasons, he is one of the friends of this blog and consequently I've offered to write the occasional thing on his blog for him to keep it going whilst he is away. That doesn't mean things won't appear here- indeed they will and hopefully at the same frequency as ever but it does mean that there'll be some things over at imagined community as well- what I'm thinking of doing is offering a little roundup of what I've done there, this time next week on this blog. But as I say I'll still be writing stuff here- I just thought people might like to know that the occasional article will be appearing at Ian's as well, until he returns.

0 comments: