September 08, 2007

Mike Gravel

Were I an American, that is who I should vote with, with Dennis Kucinich running a distant second though both are not options I'd be happy with, apparantly 35% of my platform matches Gravel and 22% Kucinich with Tommy Thompson third on a 5% match and Romney the first of the major candidates in there at 4%. Obviously its quite unreliable as a test of what one might do- but this US Presidential candidate calculator is good fun- anyway I'm off to find some leftwing Democrats- looks like I might have a lot in common with them...

7 comments:

Winter Patriot said...

You might find some like-minded people here

Lord Nazh© said...

Proof positive you are a center-left (liberal) blogger Gracchi :)

Gracchi said...

Possibly miLord I'm sadly coming to that conclusion myself at the moment. :(

But if I am a centre left blogger I count it as one of my achievements that I have so many friends on the extreme right like yourself! :)

Lord Nazh© said...

"extreme"?

I'm conservative to the bone, only vote with the 'right' because the left is so far away from what I believe :) (anti-tax, anti-nannyism, pro-gun, pro-life)

Gracchi said...

MiLord I was merely teasing you a bit! :)

T said...

to my surprise I'm 83% Kucinich...

edmund said...

94.5% Tancredno

romoney was next


to be fair i think that's enough mavericky in this to make it more compliced ( romney ahead of Clinton?) and to give Gracchi some kind of maverick status

A norwegian/ Swedish liberal that is Gracchi

or to put it in worlds for lord nash a Whitmanite/ Rockerfeller Republican